Monday, April 7, 2008

Team Work

I defiantly agree with Jennasa18 that Obama and Clinton should work together. It should not be all or nothing; it should be about the greater good. Shouldn’t they be happy that possibly one Democrat could win the race? I believe that I could be done.. but someone is going to have to swallow some pride (I personally think Clinton should ride shotgun). They wouldn’t even have to fight over the important issues. They stand for pretty much the same issues; it’s just the fine tuning they would have to agree upon. Coming together would defiantly be a strong and positive influence for the public. Maybe some good could actually come out of politics. Now if we could just get Clinton and Obama to agree to Jennasa18’s thoughts it would be phenomenal! But in all reality I do not think that either one of then would be the better person and do it for a hoping society.

No comments: